- Opportunity to enjoy flamenco in an intimate space without amplification
- Skip the tourist traps and enjoy an authentic flamenco experience
- Book in advance to secure your seat: The space only holds 54
- Get a real taste of Spanish culture on your visit to Madrid
Departure & Return
Departure PointCentro Cultural Flamenco, Calle del Conde de Xiquena 6 Metro Chueca, 28004 Madrid Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This show won't accept admissions to children younger than 6 years old
- OPERATED BY Centro Cultural Flamenco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It's also in a nice area of Madrid with some beautiful side streets and great places for drinks and tapas after!" See review