2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Some cured cheese and meat to pair the wines you will taste
Private vehicle and driver at your disposal for 8 hours
Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation
Semi-private tour with a sommelier guide at winery in Ribera del Duero
Commented wine tasting (2-3 glasses of excellent wine per person)
Tickets to visit a winery in Ribera del Duero
Any other services or extras not especifies in ''Inclusions''
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your private driver will pick you up at your hotel/accomodation in the city centre of Madrid. Then, you will enjoy a smooth ride to an exclusive winery in Ribera del Duero. Once your visit and wine tasting finish, you will have some free time to have lunch or do sightseeing around and then it will be time to come back to Madrid and drop you off at your accomodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- People under 18 years old are not allowed to participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Incomingtosspain
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip: Wine Tasting in Ribera del Duero from Madrid (by Private Car)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip: Wine Tasting in Ribera del Duero from Madrid (by Private Car)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip: Wine Tasting in Ribera del Duero from Madrid (by Private Car)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip: Wine Tasting in Ribera del Duero from Madrid (by Private Car)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5903P51
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeMadridFood Tours - ToledoCooking Classes - ToledoWine Tastings - ToledoFood Tours - SegoviaCooking Classes - SegoviaWine Tastings - SegoviaFood Tours - ZaragozaCooking Classes - ZaragozaWine Tastings - ZaragozaCategory
Madrid Naval Museum (Museo Naval de Madrid)La LatinaVelázquez Palace (Palacio de Velázquez)Casino Gran VíaReina Sofia Museum (Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia)Geomineral Museum (Museo Geominero)Cardamomo Tablao FlamencoMuseum of Public Art (Museo Arte Público de Madrid)La Cueva de LolaCírculo de Bellas Artes (CBA)Alcalá Gate (Puerta de Alcalá)Royal Botanical Garden (Real Jardín Botánico)Madrid Amusement Park (Parque de Atracciones de Madrid)Madrid Zoo AquariumBasílica de San Francisco El GrandeMatadero MadridCaixaForum MadridLavapiésAlmudena Cathedral (Catedral de la Almudena)Andén Cero