1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/29/2019 - 11/3/2022
|Tuesday:||03:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||05:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Thursday:||03:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Friday:||03:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday:||03:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday:||03:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Beer Pong Madrid
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Beer Pong Madrid?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Beer Pong Madrid?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Beer Pong Madrid?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Beer Pong Madrid?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Beer Pong Madrid
1 to 2 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
NightlifeSkip-the-Line ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingMadridNightlife - ToledoSkip-the-Line Tours - ToledoNightlife - SegoviaSkip-the-Line Tours - SegoviaNightlife - ZaragozaSkip-the-Line Tours - ZaragozaCategory
Sabatini Gardens (Jardines de Sabatini)Essential FlamencoCerralbo Museum (Museo Cerralbo)Lázaro Galdiano Museum (Museo Lázaro Galdiano)Bullfighting Museum (Museo Taurino de Madrid)Museo de Falúas RealesSorolla Museum (Museo Sorolla) Mapfre Foundation (Fundación Mapfre)Paseo de la CastellanaLa Casa EncendidaReina Sofia Museum (Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia)Plaza de ColónLa Esquina del BernabeuRoyal Palace of Aranjuez (Palacio Real de Aranjuez)Las Rozas VillageValley of the Fallen (Valle de los Caídos)Andén CeroLas Tablas FlamencoMadrid Naval Museum (Museo Naval de Madrid)Hard Rock Café Madrid