11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Even with limited time in Madrid, see other highlights of Central Spain on a private day trip to the World Heritage cities of Ávila and Segovia. All logistics are arranged by a personal driver and guide, who takes you directly to Segovia’s ancient aqueduct and alcazar palace, plus Ávila’s magnificent cathedral and old city walls. If time allows, extend your sightseeing to the El Escorial monastery—once the home of Spanish kings.
- Visit two of Spain’s UNESCO-listed cities in a single day on a customized day trip
- Learn the history behind Segovia's Alcazar and step inside Avila’s cathedral
- Tour at your own pace and request any extra stops thanks to a flexible itinerary
- Private driver and vehicle means there's no need to rent a car
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation on an air conditioned vehicle
Pick up and drop off from Hotels in Madrid center
Entrance to the Monastery of El Escorial
Entrances to other monuments
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Ventas, Madrid, Spain
11/1/2020 - 12/30/2022
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 08:30 AM|
|Friday:||07:00 AM - 08:30 AM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 08:30 AM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 08:30 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour includes 3 cities in one day, so the schedule is quite tight, is very important that you follow the instructions of the guide at every moment. Latecomers can not be accommodated. Please be on time at every meeting point indicated during the tour.
- Please wear comfortable athletic or walking shoes, layered clothes and sun protection.
- Note that the tour is not fully adapted for people with mobility problems to enjoy them freely due to the numerous staircases and pavements.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Spain
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Avila, Segovia and El Escorial Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Avila, Segovia and El Escorial Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Avila, Segovia and El Escorial Private Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Avila, Segovia and El Escorial Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 22869P136
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMadridWalking Tours - ToledoHistorical Tours - ToledoFull-day Tours - ToledoWalking Tours - SegoviaHistorical Tours - SegoviaFull-day Tours - SegoviaWalking Tours - ZaragozaHistorical Tours - ZaragozaFull-day Tours - ZaragozaCategory
Museo del Aire Madrid Río Park (Parque Madrid Río)Campo de Fútbol de VallecasBarrio de SalamancaLas Rozas VillagePalacio De CristalErmita de San Antonio de la FloridaCibeles Fountain (Fuente de Cibeles)Parque Warner MadridCaixaForum MadridRoyal Palace of El Pardo (Palacio Real de El Pardo)Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Estadio Santiago Bernabéu)Sabatini Gardens (Jardines de Sabatini)La Casa EncendidaCybele Palace (Palacio de Cibeles)San Fernando Royal Academy of Fine ArtCafe de ChinitasVelázquez Palace (Palacio de Velázquez)Basílica de San Francisco El GrandeAlcalá Gate (Puerta de Alcalá)