- 9-day Spain tour from Madrid
- Enjoy guided tours in Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona, and Valencia
- Visit the Great Mosque of Cordoba and Seville’s Santa Cruz Quarter and Maria Luisa Gardens
- Take an optional flamenco tour in Seville and a gypsy night tour in Granada
- Have free time in Madrid, Valencia, Seville, and Barcelona to explore more at your leisure
- Eight nights of accommodation and transport by deluxe, air-conditioned coach included
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
On Day 5, continue to Granada, and enjoy a guided tour of its showpiece, the UNESCO-protected Alhambra Palace and its neighboring Generalife Gardens. Then on Day 6, leave Granada for an overnight stay in the sunny seaside city of Valencia, the birthplace of paella; before spending two nights in beautiful, vibrant Barcelona, and ending your tour here on Day 9.
Your tour includes guided panoramic tours or more in-depth sightseeing tours in each city accompanied by informative commentary from your guide. Free time to explore and relax independently in each city is also built into the itinerary. An optional flamenco tour in Seville and a gypsy evening tour in Granada are also available (additional cost).
In addition, your tour includes eight nights of accommodation in your choice of 3- or 4-star hotels, including daily breakfast, in each city, as well as airport pickup in Madrid and airport drop-off in Barcelona. Free time in each city is also provided for you to enjoy lunch and dinner as you wish—your guide can recommend great places to eat (own expense).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge, providing they do not occupy a seat on the bus. Please note, any expenses incurred at the hotel (i.e. cot, meals, etc) should be paid directly to the hotel
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase
- Please advise your flight details at time of booking (airline, flight numbers, arrival and departure times, arrival and departure Date)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It's fast paced, involves a lot of walking, and you are always on the go traveling from city to city." See review