Are you interested in?
- 8-day tour from Madrid to Toledo and Spain’s most famous Andalusian cities
- Enjoy guided tours of Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Toledo
- Visit the Great Mosque of Cordoba and Seville’s Santa Cruz Quarter and Maria Luisa Gardens
- Visit Granada's UNESCO World Heritage-listed Alhambra and Generalife Gardens
- Have free time in Madrid, Seville, Ronda and Costa del Sol to explore more on your own
- Take an optional flamenco tour in Seville and a gypsy night tour in Granada
- Witness the mix of three Spanish traditions -- Christian, Moorish and Jewish -- in the UNESCO World Heritage City of Toledo
- Seven nights of accommodation and transport by comfortable coach included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet and assistance at the airport, transfer to the hotel.
- Barajas Airport, Avenida de la Hispanidad, s/n, 28042 Madrid Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children aged 3 years and under are free of charge, providing they do not occupy a seat on the bus. Please note, any expenses incurred at the hotel (i.e. cot, meals) should be paid directly to the hotel
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase
- Please advise your flight details at time of booking (airline, flight numbers, arrival and departure times, arrival and departure Date)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 8-Day Spain Tour from Madrid: Cordoba, Seville, Ronda, Costa del Sol, Granada and Toledo.