8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Travel round-trip from Madrid through northern Spain and Galicia to the city of Braga in northern Portugal with the ease of a semi-independent 8-day tour with accommodations. Visit destinations including San Sebastian, Bilbao, La Coruña, and Santiago de Compostela, and have free time to explore along the way. Ride in a deluxe bus with eight nights of superior-class hotel accommodations and breakfasts included.
- 8-day tour of northern Spain and Portugal from Madrid
- Includes accommodations, breakfasts, transportation, and tour host
- Combines guided tours with free time to explore on your own
- Cover a lot of ground in one week
Saved to wishlist!
Panoramic sightseeing tours of San Sebastian, Bilbao and La Coruña.
Guided city tour of Santiago de Compostela.
Tour escort during the tour.
Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach.
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
C. de Atocha, 83, 28012 Madrid, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
C/ Gran Vía, 84, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge, providing they do not occupy a seat on the bus. Please note, any expenses incurred at the hotel (ie. cot, meals, etc) should be paid directly to the hotel
- There is no bathroom on the coach
- Hotel grades in Spain differ to those used in other Western countries, but typically 'superior-grade' hotels are of a 4-star standard.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase.
- Minimum 2 people per departure is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This tour might be a combination of different programs. If applies there might be a change in the tour escort and passengers between the programs.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8-Day Spain Tour: Northern Spain and Galicia from Madrid?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 8-Day Spain Tour: Northern Spain and Galicia from Madrid?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 8-Day Spain Tour: Northern Spain and Galicia from Madrid?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8-Day Spain Tour: Northern Spain and Galicia from Madrid?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
8-Day Spain Tour: Northern Spain and Galicia from Madrid
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMadridBus Tours - ToledoCity Tours - ToledoMulti-day Tours - ToledoBus Tours - SegoviaCity Tours - SegoviaMulti-day Tours - SegoviaBus Tours - ZaragozaCity Tours - ZaragozaMulti-day Tours - ZaragozaCategory
Mapfre Foundation (Fundación Mapfre)La LatinaSabatini Gardens (Jardines de Sabatini)Museum of Costume (Museo del Traje)Madrid Amusement Park (Parque de Atracciones de Madrid)Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Estadio Santiago Bernabéu)Basílica de San Francisco El GrandeThyssen-Bornemisza Museum (Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza)LavapiésMuseo del Aire La Taberna de Mister PinkletonCafe de ChinitasNational Museum of Decorative Arts (Museo Nacional de Artes Decorativas)Official Real Madrid Store at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Tienda Oficial RM)Paseo de la CastellanaMadrid Zoo AquariumErmita de San Antonio de la FloridaVelázquez Palace (Palacio de Velázquez)Alcalá Gate (Puerta de Alcalá)Royal Tapestry Factory (Real Fábrica de Tapices)