3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore our promoted experiences
With limited time to explore Madrid, it can be tough to see all the top sights. On this bicycle tour perfect for travelers hoping to see more in less time, you can visit several of Madrid's most notable sights, in only a few hours. Just grab your helmet, hop on your bike, and let your guide lead you through some of Madrid's most scenic neighborhoods, like Malasaña and Barrio de Las Letras, with several stops along the way.
- Explore top Madrid attractions by bike, on a small-group sightseeing tour
- Stop at must-see sights, like Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, and Debod Temple
- See more of Madrid in less time as you bike about 7.5 miles (12 kilometers)
- Get a great value on this tour, with a helmet, bike, and guide all included
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Calle de Mira el Río Alta, 8, 28005 Madrid, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Experience with biking in the city is required.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tours Madrid
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 hour Madrid Bike Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 hour Madrid Bike Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 3 hour Madrid Bike Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 hour Madrid Bike Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Excellent choice for the entire family from tweens, teens to adults." See review
Product code: 116237P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMadridMountain Bike Tours - ToledoHistorical Tours - ToledoHalf-day Tours - ToledoMountain Bike Tours - SegoviaHistorical Tours - SegoviaHalf-day Tours - SegoviaMountain Bike Tours - ZaragozaHistorical Tours - ZaragozaHalf-day Tours - ZaragozaCategory
Plaza de ColónMadrid Plaza de la VillaMuseum of Natural SciencesCibeles Fountain (Fuente de Cibeles)Casino Gran VíaSantiago Bernabéu Stadium (Estadio Santiago Bernabéu)Cardamomo Tablao FlamencoAndén CeroHard Rock Café MadridReina Sofia Museum (Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia)La Casa EncendidaChurch of San Ginés (Iglesia de San Ginés)Metropolitano Stadium (Wanda Metropolitano)Madrid Amusement Park (Parque de Atracciones de Madrid)Museo de Falúas RealesPlaza de Toros de las VentasMuseo del Aire Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum (Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza)Lázaro Galdiano Museum (Museo Lázaro Galdiano)Geomineral Museum (Museo Geominero)