Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience the highlights of Basque Country—with a luxury touch—on this multi-day guided excursion. Explore destinations at your own pace, including the contemporary arts hub of Bilbao and the medieval village of Santillana del Mar. Tours include door-to-door transfers from Madrid in a WIFI-equipped private van, world-class hotel accommodations, and tasty regional meals.
- An all-inclusive, multi-day guided tour of Basque Country from Madrid
- Skip the hassles of arranging your own trip and enjoy a luxurious pre-planned itinerary
- Wander each destination at your own pace, with free time for shopping or walking in town
- Enjoy exclusive travel perks like high-end hotels, porter service, travel insurance, and WIFI
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation by air conditioned coach with free WI-FI onboard and Multi-lingual tour escort.
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY VPT Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day Guided Tour Basque Country and Oviedo from Madrid?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day Guided Tour Basque Country and Oviedo from Madrid?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Day Guided Tour Basque Country and Oviedo from Madrid?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day Guided Tour Basque Country and Oviedo from Madrid?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Day Guided Tour Basque Country and Oviedo from Madrid
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMadridBus Tours - ToledoMulti-day Tours - ToledoHistorical Tours - ToledoBus Tours - SegoviaMulti-day Tours - SegoviaHistorical Tours - SegoviaBus Tours - ZaragozaMulti-day Tours - ZaragozaHistorical Tours - ZaragozaCategory
CaixaForum MadridLope de Vega House Museum (Casa Museo Lope de Vega)Campo de Fútbol de VallecasAlmudena Cathedral (Catedral de la Almudena)Royal Palace of El Pardo (Palacio Real de El Pardo)Museo de Falúas RealesOfficial Real Madrid Store at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Tienda Oficial RM)Sorolla Museum (Museo Sorolla) Sobrino de BotínLa Casa EncendidaVelázquez Palace (Palacio de Velázquez)Plaza de Toros de las VentasPuerta del SolLa LatinaPlaza de CibelesCasa de CampoRoyal Palace of Aranjuez (Palacio Real de Aranjuez)Las Tablas FlamencoMadrid Amusement Park (Parque de Atracciones de Madrid)Museum of Public Art (Museo Arte Público de Madrid)