- Guided walking tour of the Royal Palace (Palacio Real) in Madrid
- Enhance your experience of the regal residence with guide commentary
- Visit highlight such as the official lounges, the royal chambers, and the grounds of Campo del Moro
- Escape Madrid's scorching daytime temperatures inside the palace's opulent chambers
Departure & Return
The guide will be waiting next to the Statue of Isabell II with a sign of Amigo Tours
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Learn about Spain’s royal history as you visit palace highlights such as the Official Lounges, the Royal Armouries — home to one of the world’s most important collection of shields and weapons — and the Throne Room, where Goya paintings hang in opulent gold frames.
Plus, you’ll tour the landscaped gardens of Campo del Moro before you bid farewell to your guide. Feel free to continue exploring until the palace closes in late evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 1 years
- Maximum is 15 people per booking
- The guide will start with an introduction at the square and then we will go to the Palace
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Spain
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms