11 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Enhance your experience of Portugal and southern Spain on an enriching 11-day excursion to 16 enchanting cities from Madrid. With a professional guide, venture to Madrid and Lisbon to see the spectacular sights in Spain and Portugal’s capital cities. Embrace the gorgeous sights and rich culture of Obidos, Fatima and Caceres in Portugal, and then delight in the UNESCO World Heritage listed wonders of Cordoba, Seville and Granada as you travel through Spain. Stay in comfortable overnight accommodation and travel by luxury, air-conditioned coach throughout the tour. Enjoy a pleasing combination of guided tours and leisurely free time on this 11-day trip.
- 10-day trip to 15 major cities in Portugal and the south of Spain from Madrid with a professional guide
- Experience the vibrant culture of capital city’s, Madrid and Lisbon, and delve into the rich history of Fatima, Obidos and Nazare
- Marvel at UNESCO-listed landmarks like Granada’s Alhambra complex, Seville’s Gothic Cathedral and Cordoba’s magnificent Mezquita
- Travel by luxury coach and stay in comfortable accommodation each night
- Enjoy complimentary, traditional Spanish meals at indicated times
Saved to wishlist!
Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach
Bilingual tour in English and Spanish
Accomodation at selected class
City Taxes are not included, to be paid directly to the hotel.
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
8:00h in Tryp Atocha (Calle de Atocha, 83 - Madrid) or 8.30h in Riu Plaza España (Calle Gran Vía, 84 - Madrid)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge, providing they do not occupy a seat on the bus. Please note, any expenses incurred at the hotel (i.e. cot, meals, etc) should be paid directly to the hotel
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 11-Day Portugal and Andalucia Guided Tour from Madrid?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 11-Day Portugal and Andalucia Guided Tour from Madrid?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 11-Day Portugal and Andalucia Guided Tour from Madrid?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 11-Day Portugal and Andalucia Guided Tour from Madrid?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
11-Day Portugal and Andalucia Guided Tour from Madrid
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMadridBus Tours - ToledoCity Tours - ToledoMulti-day Tours - ToledoBus Tours - SegoviaCity Tours - SegoviaMulti-day Tours - SegoviaBus Tours - ZaragozaCity Tours - ZaragozaMulti-day Tours - ZaragozaCategory
Cybele Palace (Palacio de Cibeles)Velázquez Palace (Palacio de Velázquez)Círculo de Bellas Artes (CBA)Plaza de la IndependenciaPlaza de ColónPlaza de CibelesEssential FlamencoCampo de Fútbol de VallecasAndén CeroPaseo de la CastellanaSan Fernando Royal Academy of Fine ArtMadrid Río Park (Parque Madrid Río)Sorolla Museum (Museo Sorolla) Matadero MadridLa Esquina del BernabeuPlaza de OrienteValley of the Fallen (Valle de los Caídos)Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Estadio Santiago Bernabéu)Alcalá Gate (Puerta de Alcalá)Parque Warner Madrid