1 hour (Approx.)
Enjoy a hassle-free arrival in Macau with this private transfer service. Your driver will meet you at Macau International Airport, help with your luggage and driver you to your hotel in a luxury vehicle with space for up to eight passengers. Best of all: transfers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so there’s no need to worry about inconvenient flight times or delays.
- One-way private airport-to-hotel transfer in Macau
- Avoid the hassle of long airport taxi lines!
- Friendly and professional driver
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Saved to wishlist!
One-way private transfer
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Pickups from 9pm to 8am will be subject to midnight hour rates
- Passengers are entitled to one suitcase and one cabin bag in standard size per person. If the vehicle is unable to accommodate additional baggage, an additional vehicle will be arranged at passenger’s expense
- Separate rates apply for passengers going to the Coloane area
- Price is per person, based on 4 adults per car/vehicle
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Hong Kong, a division of JTB (Hong Kong) Limited
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Macau Private Arrival Transfer: Macau Airport to Hotel?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Macau Private Arrival Transfer: Macau Airport to Hotel?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Macau Private Arrival Transfer: Macau Airport to Hotel?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Macau Private Arrival Transfer: Macau Airport to Hotel?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Macau Private Arrival Transfer: Macau Airport to Hotel
Explore Similar Things to Do
Airport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportMacau SARAirport & Hotel Transfers - ShenzhenTransportation Services - ShenzhenPrivate Drivers - ShenzhenAirport & Hotel Transfers - GuangzhouTransportation Services - GuangzhouPrivate Drivers - GuangzhouAirport & Hotel Transfers - YangshuoTransportation Services - YangshuoPrivate Drivers - YangshuoCategory
Warner Bros. Fun Zone at Studio City MacauKids' CityGuia FortressMonte Fort (Fortaleza do Monte)Golden ReelGalaxy MacauKun Iam StatueLou Lim Ieoc GardenMacau IslandsLuis de Camoes Garden and GrottoMaritime MuseumCasino LisboaBatman Dark FlightMacao Science Center (Centro de Ciencia de Macau)Eiffel Tower at the Parisian MacaoSt. Dominic’s Church (Igreja de Sao Domingos)