Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day city sightseeing tour of Macau
- Take a scenic drive along the Macau Peninsula to experience the Guia Circuit, site of the Macau Grand Prix
- Visit the UNESCO-listed A-Ma Temple and see the statue of Kun Iam, Goddess of Mercy
- Climb the steps to the Ruins of St. Paul, another UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Take photos from the Macau Tower, the world’s 11th highest tower, and play cards at the Macau Casino
- Enjoy an international buffet lunch at a Macau restaurant
- Round-trip transport included from ferry terminal and selected hotels
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Disembark at the Kun Iam Temple to admire its sacred bronze Buddhas and the colossal Kun Iam, Goddess of Mercy. Gaze at the 66-foot (20-meter) statue and hear of its cultural significance before ascending the Macau Tower to enjoy panoramic city views from a 1,108-foot (338-meter) vantage point.
Capture fantastic photographs then venture to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites of the Ruins of St. Paul and the A-Ma Temple. Explore the elaborate halls of the 15th-century A-Ma Temple, nestled in the historic heart of the city, and admire the architectural features that characterize the elegance of Chinese design.
Revitalize with an international buffet lunch then head to the 16th-century Ruins of St. Paul, a historical church in which sculptures were designed by a cosmopolitan mix of artists. Ascend 66 steps to see the remarkable remnants then absorb the antique charm of the city center on a short, guided walking tour.
At the end of your city tour, venture within the opulent interior of the Macau Casino to dance with Lady Luck; join a poker tournament or enjoy an exhilarating game of blackjack before returning to your hotel by ferry and coach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Appropriate dress recommended. Guests wearing short pants will not be admitted into the casino
- A surcharge of HKD$60 will apply for bookings during Easter, Christmas holidays and Chinese New Year
- Hotel pickup available for guests of the following hotels:
- 09:40 am Sofitel Macau at Ponte 16
- 09:45 am Grand Emperor
- 09:55 am Holiday Inn Macau (address : Rua De Pegium, No. 82-86 Macau)
- 10:30 am Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal (in front of Macau Government Tourism Office)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- As of 4 February 2020 buffet lunch will not be available and will be replaced by set menu lunch (until further notice)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Hong Kong, a division of JTB (Hong Kong) Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms