8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Bring your camera or smartphone for a photo tour of Mt. Titlis, the tallest mountain in central Switzerland. Home to the TITLIS Rotair, aka the world’s first revolving cable car, the mountain summit boasts sweeping views around the snow-capped Swiss Alps. Capture the vistas on camera with the help of a pro photographer guide, hearing tips for the best vantage points and learning about composition techniques. You can even upgrade to add on an extra visit to Lucerne or have an alpine photo shoot with snaps taken by a pro.
- Book a Mt. Titlis tour that photographers and non-photographers will enjoy
- Ride on the train, cable car, and TITLIS Rotair with prebooked tickets
- Explore the summit area with a professional who knows the region well
- Visit Mt. Titlis’ summit attractions such as the glacier cave and cliff walk
Saved to wishlist!
Professional photographer guide
One hr. alpine lake walking tour
Private photography shooting along the tour and on-line gallery with 30 images.
Two hrs. City Photo Walk: Chapel bridge, Lion Monument, Old city Wall and Lucerne Castle.
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to Mt Titlis from Lucerne ( Total cost per person CHF 140 approx. includes round trip train, cable car, revolving gondola, and chair lift "ice flyer"
Departure & Return
Torbogen Luzern , Bahnhofpl., 6003 Luzern, SwitzerlandThis activity will end right where it started.
Your guide will wait for you under the big arch monument.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Is this Tour for you?
- This tour is intended for amateur as well as serious photography enthusiasts with an interest to visit and photograph the beauty of the Swiss Alps together with its many traditions and culture . No prior expertise or experience in photography is necessary, as your photographer-guide will be there to assist you at every level. You may carry any camera – a simple aim-and-shoot or a DSLR. Travel enthusiasts who are not photographers but keen to experience the multiple facets of Switzerland can also benefit from the tour.
- Can I bring my non-photographer partner with me?
- Yes, you can. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland. Having a good time during the trip is as much on the agenda as photography is. Your partner will enjoy the journey with us.
- I am not a keen photographer. But I want to visit Switzerland. Can I still join?
- Yes. The answer is exactly the same as in the case of previous question. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland with a spectacular natural wonders, we witness the best Alpine Festivals during the whole year and always with the idea in mind of having long lasting memories in all our photo tours. For us fun is as much on the agenda as photography is!
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Passenger Diaries Switzerland Tours & Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Mt Titlis Private Photo Tour from Lucerne?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mt Titlis Private Photo Tour from Lucerne?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Mt Titlis Private Photo Tour from Lucerne
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursTrolley Tours Nature and WildlifeUnderground Tours Walking ToursPhotography ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLucerneRail Tours - Central SwitzerlandTrolley Tours - Central SwitzerlandNature and Wildlife - Central SwitzerlandUnderground Tours - Central SwitzerlandWalking Tours - Central SwitzerlandPhotography Tours - Central SwitzerlandFull-day Tours - Central SwitzerlandRail Tours - ZurichTrolley Tours - ZurichNature and Wildlife - ZurichUnderground Tours - ZurichWalking Tours - ZurichPhotography Tours - ZurichFull-day Tours - ZurichRail Tours - BaselTrolley Tours - BaselNature and Wildlife - BaselUnderground Tours - BaselWalking Tours - BaselPhotography Tours - BaselFull-day Tours - BaselCategory
Pilatus Railways (Pilatus Bahnen) Tours & TicketsLucerne (Luzern) Tours & TicketsHofkirche Tours & TicketsSwiss Museum of Transport (Verkehrshaus der Schweiz) Tours & TicketsRichard Wagner Museum Tours & TicketsEngelberg Tours & TicketsLion Monument (Löwendenkmal) Tours & TicketsWeggis Tours & TicketsCulture and Congress Centre (KKL) Tours & TicketsRosengart Collection (Museum Sammlung Rosengart) Tours & TicketsEngelberg Monastery (Kloster Engelberg) Tours & TicketsMt. Stanserhorn CabriO Cable Car Tours & Tickets