2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Culturally diverse and infinitely scenic, Lucerne is a photographer’s ideal city. This tour takes photography enthusiasts to secret vantage points, beguiling back streets, monuments and historic landmarks, and dramatic landscapes. No experience is necessary, as your photographer-guide will offer advice as you shoot. Any camera, from simple point-and-shoots to complex DSLRs are encouraged. The guide will also take photos of participants and share them in an online gallery after the tour.
- Visit Lucerne, Switzerland’s most scenic sights on foot
- Learn photography skills from a professional
- Includes lift tickets to Lucerne castle
- Access to online gallery to download images from the tour
Saved to wishlist!
Professional photographer guide
City walking tour
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Torbogen Luzern , Bahnhofpl., 6003 Luzern, SwitzerlandThis activity will end right where it started.
Big arch monument right in front of train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Our pricing is per Tour NOT per person so if there are 3 or more in your group, you’ll probably pay less than if you took a big tour.
- Is this Tour for you?
- This tour is intended for amateur as well as serious photography enthusiasts with an interest to visit and photograph the beauty of the Swiss Alps together with its many traditions and culture . No prior expertise or experience in photography is necessary, as your photographer-guide will be there to assist you at every level. You may carry any camera – a simple aim-and-shoot or a DSLR. Travel enthusiasts who are not photographers but keen to experience the multiple facets of Switzerland can also benefit from the tour.
- Can I bring my non-photographer partner with me?
- Yes, you can. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland. Having a good time during the trip is as much on the agenda as photography is. Your partner will enjoy the journey with us.
- I am not a keen photographer. But I want to visit Switzerland. Can I still join?
- Yes. The answer is exactly the same as in the case of previous question. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland with a spectacular natural wonders, we witness the best Alpine Festivals during the whole year and always with the idea in mind of having long lasting memories in all our photo tours. For us fun is as much on the agenda as photography is!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Passenger Diaries Switzerland Tours & Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Essential Lucerne Photography Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Essential Lucerne Photography Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Essential Lucerne Photography Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLucerneCity Tours - Central SwitzerlandWalking Tours - Central SwitzerlandPhotography Tours - Central SwitzerlandCity Tours - ZurichWalking Tours - ZurichPhotography Tours - ZurichCity Tours - BaselWalking Tours - BaselPhotography Tours - BaselCategory
Culture and Congress Centre (KKL)Swiss Museum of Transport (Verkehrshaus der Schweiz)EngelbergEngelberg Monastery (Kloster Engelberg)Lucerne (Luzern)Richard Wagner MuseumHofkirchePilatus Railways (Pilatus Bahnen)Mt. Stanserhorn CabriO Cable CarRosengart Collection (Museum Sammlung Rosengart)Lion Monument (Löwendenkmal)Weggis