Explore our promoted experiences
- Mekong cruise and cultural tour, including Pak Ou Caves and Kuang Si Falls
- Try rice wine and whiskey in Ban Xang Hai and eat lunch in an elephant camp
- Upgrade for a private package, with your own boat, guide, and vehicle
- No more map stress: Tour picks up and drops off at your accommodation
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This tour is not hard at all. But it's about 10 hours full day excursion including a long distance drive (60km). If old people and infants are in your group, please consider to choose our half day package or private package.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY Manifa Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "There is no need to bring flashlights as the caves are decently lit (although all of the guidebooks tell you to bring a flashlight." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews