- Comfortable transportation from your Los Cabos hotel
- Guide leads navigation through the hidden Fox Canyon
- Learn about the local plants and animals through guided commentary
- Lunch and bottled water to keep hikers energized and hydrated
Departure & Return
If you do not need complimentary round trip transportation: We can meet you at Plaza Gali parking lot, is located right in front of Sandos Finisterra hotel on the exit of the parking lot there is an OXXO (convenience store) we will meet you there, just let us know so we give you a time!.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Please bring a towel, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Comfortable clothes, tennis / sandals and swimsuit
- The price is per person
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The activity lasts 7 hours including round-trip transportation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY High Tide Los Cabos
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I wouldn't recommend it for young children as there are some areas on the hike that could be difficult for them." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews