- Sail the waters near Cabo during one of the prettiest times—sunset
- Get up close views of attractions like the Arch of Cabo San Lucas
- Along with a fajita’s dinner, enjoy sipping drinks from an open bar
- A live, international band sets the perfect atmosphere for fun times
Departure & Return
Main Dock of the Cabo San Lucas Marina, as a reference to the dock where the cruise ships disembark behind the Embarcadero Plaza, we are located approximately 50 meters from the Sr. Frogs restaurant in the Cabo San Lucas Marina. Check in starts 60 minutes before the tour time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Caborey
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It can get a little breezy so take a light jacket!" See review