Explore our promoted experiences
- A sunset trimaran cruise in Cabo San Lucas, with open bar
- Cover the areas top ocean-side attractions while relaxing on deck
- Enjoy unlimited drinks at a well-stocked open bar, plus tasty snacks
- Tours include a fun-filled music playlist and photo opportunities along the way
Departure & Return
CABO BLUE TRIMARAN BOAT (Marina Del Rey, CABO BLUE BOAT, MAIN DOCK MARINA)By the large Flea Market in Los Cabos, next to the Cruise Ship Terminal, across the street from the Playa Grande & Sandals Resort (MARINA DEL REY) WHITE GATED DOOR NEXT TO THE CRUISE SHIP ENTRANCE (CHECK IN 20 MINUTES PRIOR)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- CABO BLUE BOAT, MAIN DOCK MARINA, CABO SAN LUCAS
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cabo Blue Trimaran Sailing Boat
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you're looking for a chill experience, this sunset cruise is NOT for you." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews