4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Includes : use of optics such as spotting scopes and binoculars & field-guides, park fees and permits.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up at lobby of your hotel but please provide hotel name and room # , is information they ask at security gate to let us access to lobby .
when coming on cruise provide cruise name and arrival time
- Cabo San Lucas Cruise Port, Finisterra a1, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Birding-Los Cabos
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Guided Walking Tour in San Jose Estuary?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Guided Walking Tour in San Jose Estuary?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Guided Walking Tour in San Jose Estuary?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Guided Walking Tour in San Jose Estuary?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Guided Walking Tour in San Jose Estuary
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLos CabosShore Excursions - Baja California SurNature and Wildlife - Baja California SurWalking Tours - Baja California SurPorts of Call Tours - Baja California SurPhotography Tours - Baja California SurShore Excursions - Cabo San LucasNature and Wildlife - Cabo San LucasWalking Tours - Cabo San LucasPorts of Call Tours - Cabo San LucasPhotography Tours - Cabo San LucasShore Excursions - San Jose del CaboNature and Wildlife - San Jose del CaboWalking Tours - San Jose del CaboPorts of Call Tours - San Jose del CaboPhotography Tours - San Jose del CaboCategory
San Jose Estuary (Estero San José)Cabo San Lucas Cruise PortSan Jose del Cabo Church (Parroquia San José)Bay of Cabo San LucasIsla Espiritu Santo Pedregal de Cabo San LucasSierra de la LagunaHotel CaliforniaSanta Maria Beach (Playa Santa María)Sand FallsCuadra San FranciscoPelican RockChileno Beach (Playa Chileno)San Jose del Cabo Palmilla Golf ClubBalandra Beach (Playa Balandra)