Are you interested in?
553 Tours & Activities
Pelican Rock Tours
64 Tours & Activities
On the Water
309 Tours & Activities
1 hour 45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTio Sports, Hotel Me Playa El Medano, Auroras, 23479 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ocean and desert
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Stand Up Paddle Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Stand Up Paddle Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Stand Up Paddle Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 182260P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesLos CabosStand Up Paddleboarding - Baja California SurStand Up Paddleboarding - MazatlanStand Up Paddleboarding - Puerto VallartaCategory
Balandra Beach (Playa Balandra)Cuadra San FranciscoHotel CaliforniaSand FallsIsla Espiritu Santo San Jose del Cabo Sierra de la LagunaPedregal de Cabo San LucasLand's EndChileno Beach (Playa Chileno)San Jose Estuary (Estero San José)Bay of Cabo San LucasLover's Beach (Playa del Amor)Pelican RockPalmilla Beach (Playa Palmilla)Palmilla Golf Club