Are you interested in?
8 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
66 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 1 Day in San José del Cabo
11 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Tour an organic farm and learn traditional Mexican cooking from one of Cabo San Lucas’s top chefs on this half-day culinary experience. After a convenient hotel pickup, tour the historic 17-acre Los Tamarindos estate with an organic farmer. Collect produce, learn about organic agriculture, and prepare for a hands-on half-day intensive with chef Enrique Silva. Then, feast on the delicious lunch that you have helped prepare.
- Tour a historic Mexican huerta (orchard) that is now an organic farm
- Learn about organic agriculture from a farmer and harvest produce
- Take a hands-on cooking lesson with one of the region’s top chefs
- Enjoy convenient hotel pickup and drop-off and a full lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Ensalada con vegetales fresco
Dependiendo de la temporada, y lo que se este cultivando en la huerta es lo que van a cosechar y cocinar.
Round trip transportation, Including hotel pick up and drop off.
Bilingual certified guide (Spanish, English)
Purified bottled water aboard vehicle.
Welcome iced tea
Demo cooking class
1 beverage with meal
Additional beverages or meals not included at restaurant.
Gratuities for tour guide and waiters at restaurant.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer transportation from most of the hotels located in Los Cabos area, if you don't find your Hotel or location please contact us and we will let you know if we can pick you up from your location or where will be the closest place to pick you up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable attire and shoes (walking is involved), camera, sunglasses, hat, sunblock and insect repellent. On winter bring a jacket.
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Los Cabos
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Organic Cooking Class in San Jose del Cabo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Organic Cooking Class in San Jose del Cabo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Organic Cooking Class in San Jose del Cabo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Organic Cooking Class in San Jose del Cabo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 2222P34
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeLos CabosCooking Classes - Baja California SurCooking Classes - MazatlanCooking Classes - Puerto VallartaCategory
Hotel CaliforniaCuadra San FranciscoLover's Beach (Playa del Amor)San Jose del Cabo Isla Espiritu Santo Palmilla Golf ClubBalandra Beach (Playa Balandra)Palmilla Beach (Playa Palmilla)Pelican RockSand FallsBay of Cabo San LucasLand's EndPedregal de Cabo San LucasSan Jose Estuary (Estero San José)Chileno Beach (Playa Chileno)Sierra de la Laguna