- Private 4x4 Jeep tour through the Baja desert from Los Cabos
- Drive your own off-road vehicle or have a private chauffeur-and-guide steer the Jeep while you enjoy the scenery
- Soak up views of the coast, mountains, farmlands and the Baja desert, and learn about their geology from a private guide
- Hike to Fox Canyon and swim by its waterfalls
- Tuck into a delicious Mexican lunch at a local restaurant
- Snacks, lunch and air-conditioned minivan transport included
Departure & Return
If you do not need a complimentary round trip transportation: We can meet you at Plaza Gali parking lot, is located right in front of Sandos Finisterra hotel, on the exit of the parking lot there is an oxxo (convenience store) we will meet you there, just let us know so we give you a time.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
We can drop you off at Plaza Gali Down Town Cabo San Lucas or at your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years old
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years old
- If you wish to drive a Jeep, you must present a valid driver's license
- Please bring a towel, sandals, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Price is per Jeep, based on 3 people max per vehicle
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The activity lasts 7 hours including roundtrip transportation.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY High Tide Los Cabos
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms