3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Swim, Snorkel, Paddle Board and Kayak Experience (equipment provided)
Full Unlimited Open Bar
Bring your phone and cameras for unlimited instagram photo opportunities
Memorable Experience with Cabo Blue Trimaran Boat
Port Tax Fee of $1.00 USD per person
Departure & Return
Muelle Principal, Marina del Rey, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Can accommodate up to 35 passengers, please contact for pricing on additional guests.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cabo Blue Trimaran Sailing Boat
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Boat Snorkeling all included in Cabo San Lucas 3 hours?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Boat Snorkeling all included in Cabo San Lucas 3 hours?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Boat Snorkeling all included in Cabo San Lucas 3 hours?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 220975P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingKayakingSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesLos CabosStand Up Paddleboarding - Baja California SurKayaking - Baja California SurSnorkeling - Baja California SurStand Up Paddleboarding - MazatlanKayaking - MazatlanSnorkeling - MazatlanStand Up Paddleboarding - Puerto VallartaKayaking - Puerto VallartaSnorkeling - Puerto VallartaCategory
Isla Espiritu Santo Sand FallsLover's Beach (Playa del Amor)San Jose del Cabo Pedregal de Cabo San LucasPalmilla Golf ClubLand's EndChileno Beach (Playa Chileno)Pelican RockBalandra Beach (Playa Balandra)Palmilla Beach (Playa Palmilla)Cabo San Lucas Cuadra San FranciscoBay of Cabo San LucasSierra de la LagunaHotel California