- Explore a typical Baja California ranch and choose a horse suited to your skill level
- Canter beside the picturesque Pacific Coastline
- Stop to capture photographs of exotic desert flora such as 20-foot (6-meter) cacti
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at your Cabo San Lucas hotel is included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Once you feel comfortable, jump onto the saddle of your horse and embark on a horse riding adventure. Canter along the picturesque curve of the Pacific Coast and marvel at pristine beaches and dramatic cliffs.
Stop regularly to capture photographs of 20-foot (6-meter) high cacti and exotic desert flora, and absorb panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean from a lookout point.
Your tour concludes with drop-off at your Cabo San Lucas hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years old.
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Not recommended for pregnant women or participants with back problems
- Please bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and a light jacket
- Please wear pants and comfortable shoes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carisuva
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews