- Save time finding the start point, and use a hotel pickup service
- Discover the best Los Cabos trails with an experienced local guide
- Make use of a bandana and other protective gear as you ride
- Skip the need to make lunch plans and feast on an included buffet
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years to drive the UTV
- Dress code recommends that you bring a change of clothing (as you may get wet and muddy on the tour)
- Not available for pregnant women
- Rate is per vehicle
- Cameras are not permitted during the tour
- A valid drivers license must be provided to drive the UTV's
- $45usd insurance fee per UTV vehicle required
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cabo Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms