- Reef snorkeling adventure from Cabo San Lucas
- Snorkel in Chileno Bay and see tropical fish and coral
- Enjoy lunch, unlimited drinks and music on the catamaran
- Bilingual guide and use of snorkel gear included
Departure & Return
Check-In at the "Dock 4" located in the Cabo San Lucas marina, right in front the API building. Look for the boat "Oceanus".
What To Expect
Enjoy gorgeous views of rocky beaches and brilliant blue inlets as you head northeast from Cabo towards Chileno reef, one of best snorkeling locations in the area. Along the way, catch a peek of a sea lion colony on Lover’s Beach, and admire views Baja California’s southernmost point, marked by rock formations dubbed ‘Land’s End’ and the imposing yet beautiful Arch of Cabo San Lucas.
At Chileno Bay, you’ll get a quick safety instruction and snorkeling overview before diving into the pristine waters. Then swim at your leisure around the reef, where you may see manta rays, sea fans, sea turtles and diverse tropical fish. Marvel at the beautiful living coral that provides a home for the abundant sea life.
Back aboard the boat, satisfy the hunger you’ve worked up with a delicious lunch and unlimited drinks. Sit back, relax and enjoy some music as you coast back to the marina. You’ll arrive back by early afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 18 years old to consume alcohol
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oceanus Activities
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms