- Coast over pristine waters on Cabo San Lucas Bay aboard a 50-foot sailboat
- Enjoy sparkling wine, cocktails, beer and other unlimited drinks from the open bar
- Sample tasty appetizers like seafood burritos, crab pate rolls, and baguettes with goat cheese
- Small-group tour to ensures personal attention from your crew
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Pleasure your palate with complimentary appetizers, seasonal salads, and freshly baked bread, then gaze at the beautiful Cabo San Lucas Bay as the sun sinks into the ocean and casts a fiery glow over the water. Note the dramatic curve and rugged formation of Los Cabos Arch and capture the moment on camera if you so desire.
Enjoy the 5-star service provided by your professional captain and crew as you cruise back to your original departure point, appreciating the stunning spectrum of color in the sky.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Important: This tour is not available for passengers arriving on a cruise ship
- Guests must remove footwear before boarding
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cabo Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms