Are you interested in?
21 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
386 Tours & Activities
Pelican Rock Tours
66 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Enjoy scenery, shopping, and culture on this Los Cabos combo tour. Choose to begin by either souvenir-hunting at Puerto Paraiso mall or riding a glass-bottom boat to El Arco, watching for fish and sea lions on route. Then, enjoy a glass-blowing demo before traveling the ocean-lined Tourist Corridor to San Jose for a sightseeing walk and tequila and Mexican candy tastings.
- Los Cabos scenery, wildlife, and shopping small-group tour
- Shop at Puerto Paraiso mall or ride a glass-bottom boat to El Arco
- See a glass-blowing demo, drive the Tourist Corridor, and explore San Jose
- Added bonuses: tequila and candy tastings; plus door-to-door hotel transport
Saved to wishlist!
Certified tour guide (narrated in English)
Round trip in A/C luxury van
Pick up and drop off from cruise ship terminal and from most Los Cabos hotels
Antibacterial hand gel
Mexican candy tasting
Lunch available for purchase: $15 USD p.p. to be paid in cash
Glass Bottom Boat Tour available for purchase: $20 USD p.p. to be paid in cash
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time. In case you are staying at a vacation rental/AirBnB, please send us the exact address location.
For all clients: after your booking, you must contact the tour operator Land´s End Tours by email at least 24 hours prior to your tour date to verify your exact pickup location and time. You will receive a confirmation email with the exact pickup location and time the day before the tour date.
Please note: your booking may be canceled without refund if you do not contact the local tour operator by email on time to verify the pickup location and time. Please check your Inbox or Junk Mail for their confirmation email. Confirmation is by email only, not by telephone.
- Cabo San Lucas
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring a hat and sunscreen
- Please bring cash for personal expenses and the optional glass bottom boat ride and lunch
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- COVID-19 PROTOCOL – LAND´S END TOURS: The safety and well-being of our employees and customers is our highest priority. Based on health and safety guidelines from government agencies and public health officials, Land´s End Tours will take the following precautionary measures: 1) We have a maximum of 6 participants (although the vehicle has a capacity for 15 people). 2) We sanitize the vehicle before, during and after each tour, incl. door handles, arm rests, seat belts, head rests and handles. 3) We ask you to fill in the COVID-19 questionnaire by email before you board the vehicle. If you are sick you are not allowed on the tour. 4) We check the body temperature of each participant before you board the vehicle. If you are sick you are not allowed on the tour. 5) We have antibacterial hand gel on board the vehicle and you will be asked to use it before you board the vehicle. 6) We ask you to get in and out the vehicle by yourself or with the assistance of your travel companion(s). 7) We ask you to fasten the seat belt yourself or have your travel companion(s) do it for you. 8) We will ask you before boarding to wear your own facemask covering your mouth and nose. 9) We will maintain throughout the tour 6 foot distance from one another, so you do not have to wear the mask outside the vehicle.
- IMPORTANT: Confirmation will be received at time of booking. However, you must contact the tour operator by email at least 24 hours prior to the tour date to verify your exact pickup location and time. Your booking may be canceled without refund if you do not contact the local tour operator by email on time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Land's End Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Tour of Los Cabos ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Tour of Los Cabos ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group Tour of Los Cabos ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Tour of Los Cabos ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Small Group Tour of Los Cabos ?
This activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Small Group Tour of Los Cabos .
See all safety measures taken by Small Group Tour of Los Cabos .
- "If your not planning on paying for the additional boat ride and meal, this may not be worth your time!" See review
- "This really is a great way to get immersed into the area and spend a half day." See review
- "The optional glass bottom boat tour is a must do, skip the pricey mall shopping." See review
Product code: 7444PHOTCAB
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsUnique ExperiencesBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLos CabosShore Excursions - Baja California SurUnique Experiences - Baja California SurBus Tours - Baja California SurCity Tours - Baja California SurPorts of Call Tours - Baja California SurHalf-day Tours - Baja California SurShore Excursions - MazatlanUnique Experiences - MazatlanBus Tours - MazatlanCity Tours - MazatlanPorts of Call Tours - MazatlanHalf-day Tours - MazatlanShore Excursions - Puerto VallartaUnique Experiences - Puerto VallartaBus Tours - Puerto VallartaCity Tours - Puerto VallartaPorts of Call Tours - Puerto VallartaHalf-day Tours - Puerto VallartaCategory
Cuadra San FranciscoIsla Espiritu Santo Lover's Beach (Playa del Amor)Sierra de la LagunaSan Jose Estuary (Estero San José)Pedregal de Cabo San LucasPalmilla Beach (Playa Palmilla)Palmilla Golf ClubSand FallsChileno Beach (Playa Chileno)San Jose del Cabo Pelican RockBay of Cabo San LucasLand's EndBalandra Beach (Playa Balandra)Hotel California