Are you interested in?
Arch of Cabo San Lucas (El Arco) Tours
201 Tours & Activities
92 Tours & Activities
On the Water
313 Tours & Activities
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Awesome swim & snorkel experience
Open bar- Beer, Vodka, Rum, Tequila and mixed cocktails.
Boat tour of everything Cabo: Arch, Lover's & Divorce Beach, Sea Lion Colony, Sea of Cortes and more
Bring your phone for unlimited photo opportunities
Transportation can be added after booking for $20 per person. Please message us for information.
Departure & Return
Departure PointCabo Blue Trimaran Boat, Muelle Principal, Marina del Rey, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- We have wheelchairs and paramedics available at all times. Please let us know how we can make your experience the best possible.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best Cabo Tours, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkel & Boat Tour of Everything Cabo. Includes Food & Open Bar?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Snorkel & Boat Tour of Everything Cabo. Includes Food & Open Bar?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Snorkel & Boat Tour of Everything Cabo. Includes Food & Open Bar?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snorkel & Boat Tour of Everything Cabo. Includes Food & Open Bar?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 225547P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeDining ExperiencesSnorkelingWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLos CabosNature and Wildlife - Baja California SurDining Experiences - Baja California SurSnorkeling - Baja California SurWhale Watching - Baja California SurNature and Wildlife - MazatlanDining Experiences - MazatlanSnorkeling - MazatlanWhale Watching - MazatlanNature and Wildlife - Puerto VallartaDining Experiences - Puerto VallartaSnorkeling - Puerto VallartaWhale Watching - Puerto VallartaCategory
San Jose Estuary (Estero San José)Cuadra San FranciscoLover's Beach (Playa del Amor)Isla Espiritu Santo Sierra de la LagunaPalmilla Beach (Playa Palmilla)Balandra Beach (Playa Balandra)Chileno Beach (Playa Chileno)Bay of Cabo San LucasPelican RockLand's EndSan Jose del Cabo Sand FallsPalmilla Golf ClubPedregal de Cabo San LucasHotel California