2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Experience Cabo’s magical bays on a guided stand-up paddle board adventure. After a convenient hotel pickup, grab a life jacket, a wetsuit (if needed) and a board and hit the water with your bilingual instructor-guide. Marvel at the Arch rock formation, throw on some snorkel gear for a swim around Pelican Rock, or take a break and relax on the beach.
- Go on a stand-up paddleboard adventure in Cabo San Lucas Bay
- Visit the Arch, snorkel at Pelican Rock, and have a relaxing half-day outing
- Learn to paddle with a bilingual instructor-guide in a scenic setting
- Enjoy convenient hotel pickup/drop-off and all necessary gear included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 853, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- As we know, the weather is a factor that can lead us to modify our day. Sometimes we will have to change location, re-schedule, and cancel (the refund will be issued 100% in case of cancellation by us). You will be informed of the options, and you will make the decision. Factors that could influence this are rain, high swell, wind, and jellyfish. high swell, wind and jellyfish.
- Morning tours are recommended (less windy, less crowded)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY High Tide Los Cabos
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cabo San Lucas Paddle Board and Snorkel at the Arch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cabo San Lucas Paddle Board and Snorkel at the Arch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cabo San Lucas Paddle Board and Snorkel at the Arch?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cabo San Lucas Paddle Board and Snorkel at the Arch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 7054P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsStand Up PaddleboardingPorts of Call ToursSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLos CabosShore Excursions - Baja California SurStand Up Paddleboarding - Baja California SurPorts of Call Tours - Baja California SurSnorkeling - Baja California SurShore Excursions - MazatlanStand Up Paddleboarding - MazatlanPorts of Call Tours - MazatlanSnorkeling - MazatlanShore Excursions - Puerto VallartaStand Up Paddleboarding - Puerto VallartaPorts of Call Tours - Puerto VallartaSnorkeling - Puerto VallartaCategory
Palmilla Golf ClubChileno Beach (Playa Chileno)Isla Espiritu Santo Lover's Beach (Playa del Amor)Palmilla Beach (Playa Palmilla)Pelican RockLand's EndBay of Cabo San LucasSan Jose Estuary (Estero San José)San Jose del Cabo Balandra Beach (Playa Balandra)Sand FallsHotel CaliforniaPedregal de Cabo San LucasSierra de la LagunaCuadra San Francisco