Are you interested in?
Cabo San Lucas Tours
46 Tours & Activities
Cabo San Lucas Cruise Port Tours
99 Tours & Activities
20 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Visit some of Cabo’s most spectacular snorkeling spots on this affordable excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, head to Santa María and Chileno Bays with a bilingual guide. Travel by air-conditioned van and double-seated kayak equipped with a dry bag for valuables. Get outfitted with snorkeling gear, a life jacket, and a wetsuit (if needed) and experience the bay’s subtropical fish, incredible coral reefs, and dramatic rock formations.
- Snorkel at two of Cabo’s best spots on a convenient and affordable tour
- See subtropical fish and coral reefs with all necessary gear included
- Travel by comfortable, climate-controlled van and enjoy pickup/drop-off
- Experience Santa María and Chileno Bays with an informative bilingual guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Bottled and granola bars
Departure & Return
Departure PointBlvd. Paseo de la Marina 853, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
For a cruise ship passenger :
Once you arrive at the dock walk to the cruise ship terminal, cross it, and you will be in the plaza Gali parking lot just in front of Sandos Finisterra hotel on the exit of the parking lot there is an Oxxo (convenient store) we can meet you there.
We do offer pickup in San José del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, and the corridor, we do not provide pickup for hotels outside of the touristic area (Pacific side) like Hard Rock, Diamante, Nobu that are 30-40 min away from Cabo San Lucas area or East Cape area that are 30-40 min away from San José del Cabo area like Four seasons, for those hotels we set a meeting point. Same with Airbnb, if Airbnb is in the tourist area, we do offer pickup. If Airbnb is outside of the tourist area, we set a meeting point.
- Cabo San Lucas Port
- Cabo San Lucas Marina
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At the time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at the time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children minimum age 6 years
- Tandem kayak
- As we know, the weather is a factor that can lead us to modify our day. Sometimes we will have to change location, re-schedule, and cancel (the refund will be issued 100% in case of cancellation by us). You will be informed of the options, and you will make the decision. Factors that could influence this are rain, high swell, wind, and jellyfish.
- Morning tours are recommended (less windy, less crowded)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY High Tide Los Cabos
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cabo San Lucas Glass Bottom Kayak Tour and Snorkel at Two Bays?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cabo San Lucas Glass Bottom Kayak Tour and Snorkel at Two Bays?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cabo San Lucas Glass Bottom Kayak Tour and Snorkel at Two Bays?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cabo San Lucas Glass Bottom Kayak Tour and Snorkel at Two Bays?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all 38
See all 38
Product code: 7054P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursKayakingSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLos CabosShore Excursions - Baja California SurPorts of Call Tours - Baja California SurKayaking - Baja California SurSnorkeling - Baja California SurShore Excursions - MazatlanPorts of Call Tours - MazatlanKayaking - MazatlanSnorkeling - MazatlanShore Excursions - Puerto VallartaPorts of Call Tours - Puerto VallartaKayaking - Puerto VallartaSnorkeling - Puerto VallartaCategory
Hotel CaliforniaChileno Beach (Playa Chileno)Isla Espiritu Santo Lover's Beach (Playa del Amor)Cuadra San FranciscoSan Jose del Cabo Sand FallsLand's EndSierra de la LagunaPalmilla Golf ClubPalmilla Beach (Playa Palmilla)Pelican RockBalandra Beach (Playa Balandra)San Jose Estuary (Estero San José)Bay of Cabo San LucasPedregal de Cabo San Lucas