3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Mezcal Introduction Experience
In one of our stops you will taste and learn about the innovation of Mexican Seafood !!
5 food tasting locations to highlight the best regional flavors Mexico has to offer.
Recommended for Vegetarians as well!
Professional Tour Guide
Mexican gastronomic and cultural information
Alcoholic Beverages (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointHard Rock Cafe, Av Lazaro Cardenas, Calle José Ma. Morelos y Pavón Esq, Centro, Ildefonso Green, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY AvoCabo Food Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Eat Like A Local Cabo Food Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Eat Like A Local Cabo Food Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Eat Like A Local Cabo Food Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Eat Like A Local Cabo Food Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 158013P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesFood, Wine & NightlifeLos CabosDining Experiences - Baja California SurDining Experiences - MazatlanDining Experiences - Puerto VallartaCategory
San Jose del Cabo Pedregal de Cabo San LucasPelican RockBalandra Beach (Playa Balandra)Chileno Beach (Playa Chileno)Isla Espiritu Santo Sand FallsPalmilla Golf ClubLand's EndHotel CaliforniaPalmilla Beach (Playa Palmilla)San Jose Estuary (Estero San José)Bay of Cabo San LucasSierra de la LagunaLover's Beach (Playa del Amor)Cuadra San Francisco