Are you interested in?
50 Tours & Activities
556 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
190 Tours & Activities
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
14 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Spend a few hours on this whale-watching tour in Cabo San Lucas, and get the opportunity to see grey whales in their natural habitat. Because female whales migrate to the area to give birth, you may even see a mama whale and her calve during your time on the water. Plus, this tour includes round-trip transport from your hotel and a delicious lunch at a local restaurant.
- Lunch included
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip Transportation to/from Los Cabos Hotels
Beverages Aboard Vehicle (Soda, Water or Beer)
Certified Bilingual Tour Guide
Lunch at Local Restaurant
Boat ride to see the whales
Optional Gratuities for Guides and Waiters
Additional beverages at Restaurant
Additional stops not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please notice that we offer transportation services from most hotels in San José and Cabo San Lucas area, for any doubt on your pick up information please contact us 24 hours prior your tour activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring comfortable shoes and attire, jacket and sunblock
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour has a minimun of 6 PAX per tour.
- This tour operates trought January 15th to March 15th. (But it can be booked all year around)
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for kids under 6 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Los Cabos
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Majestic Whale Watching Adventure?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Majestic Whale Watching Adventure?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Majestic Whale Watching Adventure?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Majestic Whale Watching Adventure?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "For such a long drive, I feel that the bus should have been more comfortable." See review
Product code: 2222P35
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLos CabosBaja California SurNature and Wildlife - Baja California SurWhale Watching - Baja California SurNature and Wildlife - MazatlanWhale Watching - MazatlanNature and Wildlife - Puerto VallartaWhale Watching - Puerto VallartaCategory
Balandra Beach (Playa Balandra)Chileno Beach (Playa Chileno)Lover's Beach (Playa del Amor)San Jose del Cabo Cuadra San FranciscoSand FallsHotel CaliforniaPalmilla Golf ClubPelican RockSan Jose Estuary (Estero San José)Bay of Cabo San LucasPalmilla Beach (Playa Palmilla)Land's EndPedregal de Cabo San LucasSierra de la LagunaIsla Espiritu Santo