Explore our promoted experiences
- A private, marine biologist-led whale-watching tour in Cabo San Lucas
- Enjoy an intimate and personalized experience with your own private guide
- From mid-December to mid-April, a whale sighting guarantee is offered
- See local landmarks along the way, from the famous Arch to Lovers’ Beach
Departure & Return
We are located in Plaza Bonita. From the main road you can find us directly behind Starbucks Coffee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We provide lifejackets for guests between 20lbs - 300lbs
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Whale Watch Cabo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff