Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
MC Bilingual Guide
Open Bar, beer, margaritas, sodas, water, juice
Marina Access fee not Included (2 usd).
Departure & Return
Muelle Principal, Marina del Rey, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best Cabo Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cabo Snorkel Tour to Lands End Adventure?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cabo Snorkel Tour to Lands End Adventure?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cabo Snorkel Tour to Lands End Adventure?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cabo Snorkel Tour to Lands End Adventure?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeMarketsKayakingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLos Cabos4WD Tours - Baja California SurFood Tours - Baja California SurSporting Events - Baja California SurNature and Wildlife - Baja California SurWater Tours - Baja California SurExtreme - Baja California SurMarkets - Baja California SurKayaking - Baja California SurHalf-day Tours - Baja California Sur4WD Tours - Puerto VallartaFood Tours - Puerto VallartaSporting Events - Puerto VallartaNature and Wildlife - Puerto VallartaWater Tours - Puerto VallartaExtreme - Puerto VallartaMarkets - Puerto VallartaKayaking - Puerto VallartaHalf-day Tours - Puerto Vallarta4WD Tours - JaliscoFood Tours - JaliscoSporting Events - JaliscoNature and Wildlife - JaliscoWater Tours - JaliscoExtreme - JaliscoMarkets - JaliscoKayaking - JaliscoHalf-day Tours - JaliscoCategory
Pelican RockSierra de la LagunaHotel CaliforniaIsla Espiritu Santo Palmilla Beach (Playa Palmilla)Lover's Beach (Playa del Amor)Sand FallsCuadra San FranciscoSan Jose del Cabo Palmilla Golf ClubPedregal de Cabo San LucasLand's EndCabo San Lucas Chileno Beach (Playa Chileno)Bay of Cabo San LucasBalandra Beach (Playa Balandra)