Are you interested in?
8 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
66 Tours & Activities
Classes & Workshops
27 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Tlayuda de la Huerta
Tlayuda, Black Bean, Oaxaca Cheese, Mushroom, Tomatoes, Pumpkin Flower, Avocado, Epazote
Departure & Return
Metate Cabo, México 1 S/N, 23454 El Tezal, B.C.S., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Restaurant Bar Metate Cabo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Authentic Mexican Legacy Cooking Class in Cabo San Lucas?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Authentic Mexican Legacy Cooking Class in Cabo San Lucas?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Authentic Mexican Legacy Cooking Class in Cabo San Lucas?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Authentic Mexican Legacy Cooking Class in Cabo San Lucas?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 274950P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeLos CabosCooking Classes - Baja California SurCooking Classes - MazatlanCooking Classes - Puerto VallartaCategory
Chileno Beach (Playa Chileno)Pelican RockCuadra San FranciscoBay of Cabo San LucasBalandra Beach (Playa Balandra)Sierra de la LagunaLand's EndPalmilla Golf ClubPedregal de Cabo San LucasLover's Beach (Playa del Amor)San Jose del Cabo Isla Espiritu Santo San Jose Estuary (Estero San José)Hotel CaliforniaSand FallsPalmilla Beach (Playa Palmilla)