Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit the Dolby Theatre, the Hollywood home of the Academy Awards
- Finish up in time for lunch on this roughly two-hour morning tour
- Don’t get lost in the crowd: a small group means your questions will get heard
- A family-friendly way to discover Hollywood: children under 12 years old get in free
Departure & Return
The Pantages Theatre is opposite Hollywood and Vine Metro Station (on the Red and Purple Lines). The guide will be will be checking-in guests from 15 minutes before the tour begins at the entrance to the theatre, wearing a t-shirt with The Real Los Angeles Tours logo clearly visible.
TCL Chinese Theatre is at Hollywood and Highland, which is on the Metro Red Line, offering easy access to the rest of the city and only 10 minutes walk from the start point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Tour is free for children aged 0-11 y.o.
- Aim to get to the meeting point 10-15 minutes early. If you’re late you may miss the tour.
- By making a booking for this tour you agree to be bound by The Real Los Angeles Tours terms of service.
- This is a walking tour and we move at a reasonable pace. If you have mobility issues please book a private tour via our website.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Real Los Angeles Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.