Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Welcome, we are very happy to have you .one of a kind super car driving experience in the street of Los Angeles and Hollywood. Meeting point point is 6838 hollywood boulevard(in front of El Capitan theatre loading zone)
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum driving age 18 ,passengers must be at least 5 years old and with a legal gardian
- Valid driver license
- A maximum of 3 person per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- back seat not suitable for people over 250 lbs and/or 7ft tall
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY I RIDE LIKE A STAR
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms