3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience the bustle of Los Angeles night scene without the hassle of navigating on your own on a private tour to the city’s top landmarks and neighborhoods, from City Hall to Hollywood Boulevard. Your guide, who ensures you never miss a landmark, provides little–known trivia about the city’s history and culture and inside recommendations for the rest of your stay.
Saved to wishlist!
Friendly local guide
Multiple start times available
Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
Iconic places for photo shoot
Flexible customizable itinerary
Must-see attractions and off the beaten path
Meeting in the hotel lobby
Entrance fees, if any
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide can meet you at your hotel, hostel or vacation rental.
You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Private walking tour with the use of metro
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Any last minute changes may result in added cost
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Los Angeles Night Tour: All Must-See Sites in Downtown LA and Hollywood?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Los Angeles Night Tour: All Must-See Sites in Downtown LA and Hollywood?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Los Angeles Night Tour: All Must-See Sites in Downtown LA and Hollywood?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Los Angeles Night Tour: All Must-See Sites in Downtown LA and Hollywood?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Los Angeles Night Tour: All Must-See Sites in Downtown LA and Hollywood
4 hours 25 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLos AngelesNight Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaWalking Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaNight Tours - Santa MonicaCity Tours - Santa MonicaWalking Tours - Santa MonicaHalf-day Tours - Santa MonicaNight Tours - Long BeachCity Tours - Long BeachWalking Tours - Long BeachHalf-day Tours - Long BeachCategory
Comedy StoreLaugh Factory HollywoodGetty VillaBradbury BuildingAutry Museum of the American WestDodger StadiumLos Angeles Convention Center (LACC)Warner Bros. Studio Tour HollywoodMadame Tussauds HollywoodHeal the Bay AquariumThe Magic CastleHollywood Wax Museum Los AngelesGlendale GalleriaiFLY HollywoodMuseum of Contemporary Art (MOCA Grand Avenue)Los Angeles World Cruise CenterLos Angeles Zoo & Botanical GardensSunset StripEgyptian TheatreStaples Center