1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
See Los Angeles from the air during a 50-minute helicopter tour with your private party of up to four passengers. Cast your eyes over sweeping views of the Pacific Palisades, Marina del Rey, Beverly Hills, Hollywood and the Sunset Strip. Toast your aerial adventure with Champagne during a 15-minute landing atop a building that overlooks the downtown skyline. Take off from Burbank’s Atlantic terminal and choose from multiple departure times.
- Private helicopter flight over Los Angeles, including rooftop landing
- Fly for 50 minutes and stop for a 15-minute Champagne toast with views of downtown
- Hover above landmark sites such as the Hollywood Sign and Venice Beach
- See greater LA, including Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica and Marina del Rey
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
With this helicopter tour, see a ton of LA and touch down on a rooftop with champagne in-hand.
Saved to wishlist!
50-minute helicopter flight
Complimentary Champagne toast
Bottle water and soft drinks
15-minute landing at scenic lookout point
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
10750 Sherman Way, Burbank, CA 91505, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Champagne will be served to those 21 years and up
- Per FAA regulations, infants 1 years old and under are considered ‘lap children,’ and may require proof of identification, such as a birth certificate
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft there is weight limit per passenger of 300 pounds (136 kg)
- Helicopters seat up to 3 passengers in each. Groups of 4-6 passengers can fly together in 2 helicopters.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Orbic Air
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Los Angeles Helicopter Ride with Rooftop Landing?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Los Angeles Helicopter Ride with Rooftop Landing?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Los Angeles Helicopter Ride with Rooftop Landing?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Los Angeles Helicopter Ride with Rooftop Landing?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Los Angeles Helicopter Ride with Rooftop Landing
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursCity ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLos AngelesHelicopter Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaHelicopter Tours - Santa MonicaCity Tours - Santa MonicaHelicopter Tours - Long BeachCity Tours - Long BeachCategory
Olvera StreetWatts TowersMelrose Trading PostLos Angeles Little TokyoDodger StadiumParadise CoveLos Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA)Laguna BeachDolby Theatre Robertson BoulevardHollywood BowlLos Angeles Original Farmers MarketHollywood Forever CemeteryHollywood Hills Paramount Pictures StudioUnion StationEgyptian TheatreCraft ContemporaryMulholland DriveHancock Park