Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Hollywood Sign is an iconic Los Angeles attraction, and this horseback riding tour offers a memorable way to visit. Skip the crowded buses in favor of a small-group horseback riding tour that offers incredible views of not only the Hollywood Sign, but also a panoramic vista of Los Angeles County.
- Los Angeles horseback riding tour
- Visit the Hollywood Sign by horseback
- Beginners and kids ages eight and up are welcome
- All transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This tour is very flexible with your start time. When you call to reconfirm, just let the operator know what time you want to go and in most instances, this can be accommodated.
Saved to wishlist!
2-hour Horseback ride
Safety equipment (helmets)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drink
Departure & Return
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 passengers is required per booking
- Maximum weight per passenger is 240 lbs (109 kg)
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at least 18 years old
- Double-riding is not allowed; 1 person per horse
- Closed-toe shoes and long pants are strongly recommended
- No bags of any kind, selfie sticks, or water bottles are allowed on the tours. You will be able to leave anything you've brought with you in the office for safe keeping
- If you select the wrong pickup location, you will be required to pay the additional USD25 direct to the supplier on the day of the tour
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY EZ Alliance dba Karmel Shuttle's EXTREME Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 hour Horseback Riding Tour near the Hollywood Sign with LA hotel transfers.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 hour Horseback Riding Tour near the Hollywood Sign with LA hotel transfers.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 hour Horseback Riding Tour near the Hollywood Sign with LA hotel transfers.?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
2 hour Horseback Riding Tour near the Hollywood Sign with LA hotel transfers.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingUnique ExperiencesNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesLos AngelesSanta MonicaHorseback Riding - CaliforniaUnique Experiences - CaliforniaNature and Wildlife - CaliforniaHorseback Riding - Santa MonicaUnique Experiences - Santa MonicaNature and Wildlife - Santa MonicaHorseback Riding - Long BeachUnique Experiences - Long BeachNature and Wildlife - Long BeachCategory
University of Southern California (USC)The Americana at BrandLos Angeles World Cruise CenterCalifornia Science CenterMelrose Trading PostHollywood Walk of FameGrammy MuseumGlendale GalleriaLos Angeles Memorial Coliseum (LA Coliseum)Runyon Canyon ParkSix Flags Hurricane Harbor Los AngelesHammer MuseumBeverly HillsMuseum of Contemporary Art (MOCA Grand Avenue)Los Angeles Little TokyoLos Angeles Zoo & Botanical GardensSkirball Cultural CenterUnion StationHancock ParkHard Rock Café Hollywood