35 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Take a flight ‘to the stars’ during this 30-minute celebrity-themed helicopter ride and sightseeing trip over Hollywood. Soar above Tinseltown as you get a bird’s-eye view of landmarks like the mansions of Hollywood Hills and Beverly Hills, the world-famous Hollywood Sign, TCL Chinese Theatre (Grauman’s) and iconic streets like Sunset Boulevard and Hollywood Boulevard. It’s the perfect way to ‘elevate’ your Los Angeles visit to the next level.
- Explore Hollywood from above on a helicopter sightseeing tour
- Get 'close to the stars' as you fly above the mansions of Hollywood Hills and Beverly Hills
- See the world-famous Hollywood sign from above
- Enjoy bird's-eye views of famous streets like Hollywood Boulevard and Sunset Boulevard
- Fly over famous Hollywood landmarks like TCL Chinese Theatre (Grauman's) and Dolby Theatre
- Great way to elevate your Hollywood visit to new heights
Saved to wishlist!
All applicable taxes and fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Tips - it is customary to tip your pilot
Departure & Return
16425 Hart St Suite 211, Van Nuys, CA 91406, USA
Please meet staff at front desk on 2nd floor.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is the company's policy is to verify both credit card used to book + government issued identification. Please be prepared to present these two items prior to your flight.
- All bookings: 2 passenger minimum. Bookings of 4 or more passengers; operator will utilize 2 helicopters which can fly at the same time if schedule permits
- All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions
- All passenger heights and weights must be advised at time of booking
- Any child under 24 months of age is welcome as a lap child at no charge when there is a minimum of two adults on board. Children 24 months and older require an individual full-fare seat.
- For safety reasons, the helicopter cannot accommodate any passengers weighing more than 300 pounds (136 kilos) however if any passenger is over 250 lbs please contact operator.
- To safely operate a helicopter, passenger and cargo weight must be evenly distributed throughout the aircraft and cannot exceed the aircraft's per-seat weight limits or the overall maximum weight. In order to assure the aircraft is properly loaded for your helicopter ride, it is necessary for each passenger to provide height and weight information. Maximum weight per passenger cannot exceed 300 lbs. All children must be factored into the weight and balance of the aircraft. The pilot will make the final decision for acceptable passenger weights
- Sunset times vary. Please let us know if you would like sunset slot
- At any given time, the federal government imposes Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFRs) which essentially closes the airspace over certain areas and prohibiting civil aircraft from flyovers. In Los Angeles, airspace is closed when VIPs such as the president are in town. Also, when Dodgers or Rams are playing, we are restricted from flying over or near these sports stadiums. We do our best to monitor TFRs and in most cases we have 24 to 48 hr. warnings. But in some cases, flight restrictions can be imposed with no warning. The LA Dodger games usually affects the Downtown LA portion of our tours.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GROUP 3 HELICOPTERS
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Hooray for Hollywood Helicopter Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hooray for Hollywood Helicopter Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Hooray for Hollywood Helicopter Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLos AngelesHelicopter Tours - CaliforniaHelicopter Tours - Santa MonicaHelicopter Tours - Long BeachCategory
California Science CenterHollywood MuseumAuto Club Speedway Sunset StripLos Angeles Convention Center (LACC)Melrose Trading PostGamble HouseVenice Canals (Venice Canal Historic District)Capitol Records BuildingCitadel OutletsLaguna BeachLos Angeles Zoo & Botanical GardensWalt Disney® Concert HallAutry Museum of the American WestCabrillo Marine AquariumLos Angeles Palisades ParkRunyon Canyon ParkSan PedroHollywood Pantages TheatreWizarding World of Harry Potter