- See the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Capitol Records Building, and more
- Avoid the LA traffic with a guide who knows the best local routes
- Find celebrity homes, filming locations, and photo-worthy viewpoints
- A maximum of six participants ensures a personal experience
Departure & Return
⚈ Meet in Front of 7060 Hollywood Blvd. ⚈ LIVE Nation Building ⚈ at Stevie Wonder / Miles Davis Walk of Fame Star. ⚈ Safe Parking Garage located on the Side of building. ($10) ⚈ Contact ahead if you need any information. ⚈ See You Soon!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 11 years, If you have more riders please contact Scott ahead.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bike Tours Hollywood
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "While it’s not strenuous it is 17 miles on a bike with hills and traffic." See review