7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
6437 Sunset Blvd , 6437 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hollywood Tour Pass
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Grand Los Angeles Tour
1 hour 25 minutes
4 hours 25 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLos AngelesFood Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaMarkets - CaliforniaFull-day Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - Santa MonicaBus Tours - Santa MonicaCity Tours - Santa MonicaMarkets - Santa MonicaFull-day Tours - Santa MonicaFood Tours - Long BeachBus Tours - Long BeachCity Tours - Long BeachMarkets - Long BeachFull-day Tours - Long BeachCategory
Walt Disney® Concert HallHollywood Forever CemeteryLaguna BeachAngels Flight RailwayZuma BeachStahl HouseEgyptian TheatreTelevision CityLA LiveCapitol Records BuildingThe Queen MaryPaley Center for MediaLos Angeles the GroveMuseum of Contemporary Art (MOCA Grand Avenue)Runyon Canyon ParkLaugh Factory HollywoodWatts TowersLos Angeles Broadway Theater DistrictHollywood Boulevard and Vine Street (Hollywood and Vine)Skirball Cultural Center