Explore our promoted experiences
- Take an architecture tour of Downtown Los Angeles
- See examples of beaux arts, Renaissance Revival, art deco, and modernism
- Spot landmarks like the LA Central Library and the Fine Arts Building
- Great for first-time visitors to Los Angeles
Departure & Return
We meet at the Flower street entrance of the LA Central Library (630 W. 5th Street 90071) within the Maguire Gardens courtyard
Note: The tour ends at the James Oviatt Building (617 S. Olive Street 90014), which is a 10 minute walk back to the starting point. The guide can point you in the direction.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Note: The tour ends at the James Oviatt Building (617 S. Olive Street 90014), which is a 10 minute walk back to the starting point. The guide can point you in the direction.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY LA Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "If you are staying downtown or near downtown I would recommend going on this tour to get a goo overview of the city." See review