Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Skip the stress of planning your England vacation on a 5-day tour
- Delve deeper into English history and heritage by visiting the north
- Let a guide arrange all accommodation, transfer, and activities
- Visit lesser-known parts of England that you may otherwise have missed
Departure & Return
The meeting point is five minutes walk from Earls Court station, which is accessed via the Piccadilly (Dark Blue) and District (Green) lines on the London Underground.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children (aged 10+) must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring suitable clothing for various weather conditions
- Each passenger may bring one suitcase (max. weight 20kg) and one carry on item
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY GO-tours Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by York & the Lake District: Small-Group Tour from London (5-days).