2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Musical theater expert and award-winning vocal soloist Neil Maxfield leads this 2-hour West End excursion, which is filled with showbiz tales. Take in the sights and sounds of London as you listen to tales of the stage's brightest luminaries like Andrew Lloyd Webber and more.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
No entrance to theatres
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY The West End Musical Theatre Walking Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during West End Musical Theatre Walking Tour in London?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during West End Musical Theatre Walking Tour in London?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during West End Musical Theatre Walking Tour in London?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
West End Musical Theatre Walking Tour in London
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 25 minutes
1 hour 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLondonCity Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeCategory
London City HallRoyal Opera HousePrince of Wales TheatreWindsor CastleLondon Luton Airport (LTN)BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir London Shaftesbury TheatreLondon Science MuseumPrimrose HillTate BritainImperial War Museum (IWM)HMS BelfastRegent's ParkCambridge TheatreBeefeater Gin DistilleryPrince Edward TheatreWestminster CathedralAbbey RoadHarrodsLondon Transport Museum