2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Love musicals? This interactive walking tour won’t just whisk you away to some of the West End’s top theaters—it will also come with a soundtrack. Meet your guide in Central London, and grab a headset. During your 2.5-mile (4-kilometer) walk, you’ll discover the West End’s key landmarks, will learn insider stories and facts from your guide, and will listen to different show tunes along the way—singing and dancing are warmly encouraged.
- This West End tour is perfect for musical theater fans
- Discover many of the West End’s major theaters and landmarks
- Learn insider trivia and surprising facts about London’s theater district
- Listen to show tunes as you go, courtesy of the included audio headsets
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
2 Rathbone St, London W1T 1NR, UK
At the end of Rathbone place
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Silent Disco Walking Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during West End Musicals Silent Disco Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during West End Musicals Silent Disco Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during West End Musicals Silent Disco Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during West End Musicals Silent Disco Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
West End Musicals Silent Disco Tour
120 to 150 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWalking ToursMovie ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLondonAudio Guides - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyMovie Tours - HorleyArt Tours - HorleyAudio Guides - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMovie Tours - Stansted MountfitchetArt Tours - Stansted MountfitchetAudio Guides - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeMovie Tours - CambridgeArt Tours - CambridgeCategory
Clink Prison MuseumDiana Memorial FountainSmithfield MarketSpitalfieldsRoyal Albert Hall BrixtonShaftesbury TheatreRegent StreetMadame Tussauds LondonPaddington StationKiyan Prince Foundation StadiumGillian Lynne TheatreOld Truman Brewery Somerset HouseSEA LIFE® London AquariumQueen's House Monument to the Great Fire of LondonCovent GardenTrafalgar SquareBAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir London