- This two-in-one wartime and espionage tour is perfect for history buffs
- Discover many famous London landmarks, plus hidden-away corners
- Wartime music, photos, and broadcasts help bring history to life
- Visit Whitehall, St. James’s Park, MI6 headquarters, and much more
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Combine 2 of our popular London experiences on an ultimate spy and wartime small-group tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wartime London departs: Departs at 9am (boarding commences at 8:45am) from the Original London Visitor Centre, 17-19 Cockspur Street, London SW1Y 5BL.. Finishes at 12 noon at Victoria Train Station.
- Spy & Espionage departs at 1:30pm (boarding commences at 1:15pm). Meet at the Concierge desk at St. Ermin's Hotel, 2 Caxton St., London, SW1H 0QW. Finishes at 4:30pm at Victoria train station.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Wartime London with Spy & Espionage small group tour.